The easiest way to compare Marketingsage is take a look at what you are getting from your current agency. Start with this short survey. See which of the following apply to you.
We have one cost-effective agency that …
- Generates sales leads that we can see and track
- Increases the quality of our leads so our sales team is more successful
- Lowers our cost-per-lead. We reach more prospects for the same budget
- Grades leads so our sales team can prioritize
- Pumps leads into our CRM system to keep our sales team productive
- Keeps us in the press month after month so our brand is stronger
- Gets us in front of the right industry analysts so we have more influence
- Effectively uses email to nurture our prospects into customers
- Helps us sell through resellers and OEMs to reach more customers
- Can actually write technical papers as well as make them look good
- Can script and produce online videos that help us sell 24×7 worldwide
- Manages our trade show logistics so all we have to do is show up
- Has the industry, sales and marketing experience to advise us on strategy
- Is proactive with ideas, strategy and execution
- Delivers actionable insight and information, not just data
- Works closely with our internal team to quickly execute our plans
- Is up to 50% less expensive than adding to payroll
- Lets me work with an executive, not an intern
- Only works with a few select clients so we don't compete for attention
If only a few apply you'll have noticed that typical agencies only provide one service (e.g. PR, graphic design, etc.). They tend to focus on tasks and not necessarily a business result, such as sales. Marketingsage provides an integrated set of services designed to help clients get business results.
"Our relationship with Marketingsage allows us to afford the highest skills doing exactly the marketing task we need without the need to capitalize a boatload of expensive resources. Overall, our investment in Marketingsage is outstanding and I definitely recommend them."
Janae Lee, CEO, TimeSpring Software Corp. (acquired by Double-Take Software Inc.)
"Our return on investment to date in Marketingsage is outstanding … I would definitely recommend them."
Woody Hutsell, Executive Vice President, Texas Memory Systems
"I would definitely recommend Marketingsage …"
Paul Hrabal, President, U.S. Data Trust Corp.
"Our return on investment in Marketingsage was outstanding and I would absolutely recommend them."
Shane Jackson, Director, Strategic Alliances, Quantum Corp.
"We would definitely recommend Marketingsage because they've provided Everdream with outstanding value for money."
Gary Griffiths, CEO & President, Everdream Corp. (acquired by Dell Inc.)
Clients can confidently delegate broad objectives to Marketingsage and we take on the responsibility of achieving those objectives within their budget. And because we are also industry specialists with deep product and market knowledge, we lighten our clients' workload by proactively getting the job done. Typical agencies require a lot of "hand holding" — a hidden, but significant, management cost.
You might also notice that the typical agency has, or had, many clients. If you have a budget, they'll add you to their client list. However, the typical agency turns over clients about every 6 months so their high sales costs are reflected in their fees. Marketingsage only works with a small number of select clients and our relationships usually last many years. Our low overhead costs are reflected in our very reasonable fees.
Marketingsage is a full-service marketing agency that acts as a “force multiplier” that enables technology firms to cost-effectively compete with larger or more established rivals. Using a unique mix of market knowledge, integrated marketing services, and proprietary tools, Marketingsage has helped clients make millions in new revenue by generating sales leads, building brands, launching new products, and establishing new sales channels. Marketingsage has achieved that at about 50% of the cost of adding to payroll or using typical agencies.
Marketingsage was founded in 2002 by Agnes A. Lamont and David X. Lamont who each have over 20+ years experience marketing data storage and data management products. Their hands-on experience includes executive management, sales, product marketing, channel marketing, PR, and marketing communications for large firms such as IBM, Seagate, EMC/Legato and a number of innovative start-ups. They have successfully marketed solid state storage, hard disk drives, RAID, backup and recovery, infrastructure management, security, and cloud-based "as-a-service" products directly to enterprise customers and through OEMs, distributors and resellers.
If you think Marketingsage may be able to help you and your business, please give us a call at 925-426-0488 or click here to have us contact you.